Through 3 Quarters
The point spread is against the Tennessee Titans, but thus far the points are on their side. Three quarters in and their offense has really been able to impose its will, dominating the Indianapolis Colts 38-14 three quarters in.
RB Derrick Henry has led the way so far for the Titans, as he has rushed for three TDs and 166 yards on 22 carries.
Tennessee’s lead is the biggest they have had this year going into the fourth quarter.
Tennessee @ Indianapolis
Current Records: Tennessee 7-3; Indianapolis 7-3
What to Know
The Indianapolis Colts and the Tennessee Titans are set to square off in an AFC South matchup at 1 p.m. ET Nov. 29 at Lucas Oil Stadium. Both teams might be coming in a bit winded after having run the length of the field multiple times in their most recent games.
It may have taken overtime to finish the job, but Indianapolis ultimately got the result they were hoping for last week with a 34-31 victory over the Green Bay Packers. The win came about thanks to a strong surge after the half to overcome a 28-14 deficit. Indianapolis QB Philip Rivers was slinging it as he passed for three TDs and 288 yards on 36 attempts. Rivers ended up with a passer rating of 155.80.
The Colts’ defense was a presence as well, as it collected one interception and three fumbles. CB Rock Ya-Sin picked up that interception and then proceeded to rub salt in the wound by taking it back the other way for a touchdown.
Meanwhile, Tennessee also got the better of their opponent in overtime last week. They won 30-24 over the Baltimore Ravens. It was another big night for the Titans’ RB Derrick Henry, who rushed for one TD and 133 yards on 28 carries.
Special teams collected ten points for Tennessee. K Stephen Gostkowski delivered a perfect 3-for-3 game.
This next matchup is expected to be close, with Indianapolis going off at just a 3-point favorite. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (6-3), so they might be worth a quick bet.
The wins brought Indianapolis up to 7-3 and the Titans to 7-3. A couple stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: The Colts enter the game having picked the ball off 12 times, good for third in the NFL. But Tennessee comes into the contest boasting the fourth fewest thrown interceptions in the league at four. These opposing strengths should make for an exciting matchup.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Where: Lucas Oil Stadium — Indianapolis, Indiana
- TV: CBS
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $39.99
The Colts are a 3-point favorite against the Titans, according to the latest NFL odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Colts as a 3.5-point favorite.
Indianapolis have won eight out of their last 11 games against Tennessee.
- Nov 12, 2020 – Indianapolis 34 vs. Tennessee 17
- Dec 01, 2019 – Tennessee 31 vs. Indianapolis 17
- Sep 15, 2019 – Indianapolis 19 vs. Tennessee 17
- Dec 30, 2018 – Indianapolis 33 vs. Tennessee 17
- Nov 18, 2018 – Indianapolis 38 vs. Tennessee 10
- Nov 26, 2017 – Tennessee 20 vs. Indianapolis 16
- Oct 16, 2017 – Tennessee 36 vs. Indianapolis 22
- Nov 20, 2016 – Indianapolis 24 vs. Tennessee 17
- Oct 23, 2016 – Indianapolis 34 vs. Tennessee 26
- Jan 03, 2016 – Indianapolis 30 vs. Tennessee 24
- Sep 27, 2015 – Indianapolis 35 vs. Tennessee 33
Top Projected Fantasy Players
- Derrick Henry: 11.8 points
- Nyheim Hines: 10.81 points
- A.J. Brown: 10.62 points