NEW YORK, NY (September 10, 2019) – The Knicks announced today a series of theme nights during the 2019-20 home schedule that recognize and celebrate the team’s diverse roster, fanbase and community. This season, the Knicks will host 13 theme nights that commemorate different heritages, cultures, communities, holidays, social achievements and courageous acts. The theme nights will span the full season.
Individual game and group tickets, as well as half-season, quarter-season and 5-game pick plans are available at Knicks.com or by calling (877) NYK-DUNK. The full theme night schedule is included below:
- Hoops for Troops Night – Sunday, Nov. 10 vs. Cleveland – Hoops for Troops, presented by Budweiser, honors and recognizes the brave men and women across the Tri-state area who serve or who have served in the United States Armed Forces.
- Kids’ Day – Sunday, Dec. 1 vs. Boston, Sunday, Jan. 12 vs. Miami, and Saturday, Feb. 29 vs. Chicago – On each of these dates, the Knicks will host Junior Knicks Kids’ Days as part of our weekend matinee games. The games will feature in-arena activations and one-of-a-kind experiences to celebrate the next generation of Knicks fans.
- All Abilities Night – Saturday, Dec. 7 vs. Indiana – All Abilities Night, presented by Delta Air Lines, will celebrate and recognize individuals with disabilities as part of the Knicks’ broader efforts to share the game of basketball with everyone.
- Holiday Game – Monday, Dec. 23 vs. Washington – The Knicks will celebrate Christmas and Hanukkah in-arena on this night.
- Pride Night – Thursday, January 16 vs. Phoenix – The team’s third annual Pride Night celebration will support diversity and inclusion by showcasing members, supporters and organizations from the LGBTQ community.
- Chinese New Year – Wednesday, Jan. 29 vs. Memphis – The celebration will highlight the Chinese Lunar New Year with various in-game elements, giveaways, merchandise, and special food selections.
- Black History Month – Thursday, Feb. 6 vs. Orlando – The team will celebrate Black History Month throughout February, highlighted by this game. The celebration includes an array of in-arena features, performances, presentations, and merchandise.
- First Responders Night – Friday, March 6 vs. Oklahoma City – The team’s third annual First Responders Night will recognize all first responders for their service and sacrifices.
- Women’s Empowerment Night – Sunday, March 8 vs. Detroit – The Knicks will celebrate and recognize the extraordinary achievements of women throughout Women’s Empowerment Night, presented by Status Sparkling Wines. This game falls on International Women’s Day and will feature a pre-game panel discussion followed by special programming throughout the game.
- Noche Latina – Sunday, March 25 vs. Toronto – A game that celebrates and recognizes Hispanic heritage with in-game performances, fan experiences, merchandise, and special concession selections.
- Fan Appreciation Night – Tuesday, April 14 vs. Detroit – Fan Appreciation Night, presented by Chase, will celebrate our fans during the last home game of the regular season to thank them for all of their incredible support.
The Knicks may host additional theme night games throughout the season. For more information on Knicks theme nights or to book your tickets today, please call (212) 465-6080.