1) New Orleans will wrap up the conventional practice portion of 2019 training camp Friday. Check Pelicans.com for coverage later today. Following today’s session, the Pelicans will hold their highly-anticipated open practice Saturday in the Smoothie King Center. A huge crowd is expected, likely breaking the team’s all-time record for attendance at the annual event. Fans traditionally get to watch an intrasquad scrimmage, which could feature the backcourt tandem of Lonzo Ball and Jrue Holiday.
2) The new “Pelicans Weekly” radio show made its season debut last night. You can listen to the entire show, hosted by Todd Graffagnini, here.
3) Watch Thursday post-practice interviews with Nicolo Melli, Kenrich Williams, Nickeil Alexander-Walker and Alvin Gentry.
4) New Orleans coaches need to determine a rotation from a deep roster.
5) Leading up to the Oct. 22 regular season opener at Toronto, Pelicans.com will profile various New Orleans players, primarily from a basketball-centric standpoint. Up first is E’Twaun Moore.