1) Unfortunately for the Pelicans, injury news has been a major aspect of the days since Monday’s defeat vs. Houston. Josh Hart and Jahlil Okafor were added to New Orleans’ extensive injury report yesterday. Hart is out for tonight’s game vs. the LA Clippers. Meanwhile, Brandon Ingram is a game-time decision; Lonzo Ball is out for a third straight game.
2) Tickets are available here for Clippers-Pelicans at 7 p.m. in the Smoothie King Center. Paul George is expected to make his season debut, per various reports, while Kawhi Leonard has not been playing in back-to-backs early in the 2019-20 season; Leonard played last night in a loss at Houston.
3) There will be a full hour of pregame radio coverage on ESPN New Orleans 100.3 FM, starting with “Pelicans Weekly” at 6, followed by “Pelicans Warmup” at 6:30.
4) Watch Wednesday post-practice interviews with Alvin Gentry, Ingram and JJ Redick.
5) Zion Williamson was named to Time’s “100 Next” rising stars list.