The 2020-21 college basketball season is scheduled to begin Wednesday, Nov. 25. As the countdown continues, ESPN will make sure you’re prepared with breakdowns of the national picture, all the highest-profile leagues and the top stars from coast to coast.
- Borzello: Way-Too-Early Top 25 for 2020-21
- Lunardi: Updated Bracketology for 2020-21
- Vitale: Dickie V’s Top 40 for the 2020-21 preseason
- Class Rankings: Oregon takes early lead for 2021 class
- Gasaway: National, conference records that could fall in 2021 and beyond
- The American predictions/roundtable: Memphis, Wichita State under different kinds of scrutiny
- Mid-Majors predictions/roundtable: Gonzaga transcends labels, and can win first national title
New faces in new places
- Borzello: Newcomer impact rankings — College basketball’s top new faces
- 2020-21 college basketball coaching changes
- Borzello: Rick Pitino and college basketball’s second-chance coaches discuss new challenges
- Borzello: Winners and losers of college basketball’s transfer season
- Transfer rankings for 2020-21 and 2021-22
- Borzello: How good does transfer Olivier Sarr make Kentucky?
- Gasaway: Why Rick Pitino wins, and how he’ll do it at Iona
- Gasaway: Does Steve Forbes have the formula to win at Wake Forest?
- Gasaway: Billy Donovan and seven other guys who should be coaching college basketball today
Coronavirus pandemic-related features
- Medcalf: Will any fans be allowed in the stands in 2020-21
- Borzello: Bubbles, buy games and bid worries: Inside the frenzy to save college basketball’s nonconference season
- Bracketology: What NCAA tournament forecasters expect from odd 2020-21 basketball season
- Medcalf: Why mid- and low-major college basketball programs are in big trouble without buy games
- Gasaway: Smaller NCAA tournament field, shorter schedule would not be new phenomenons
- Medcalf: UC Riverside among programs with uncertain athletics future due to pandemic
- Medcalf: How is Hawai’i going to play basketball in 2020-21?